Thursday, February 16, 2012

Thank You #25

To Dori. I started following Dori's blog when she did the core fusion challenge. Ever since then I have followed her journey to becoming a now marathon runner. I love her blog, because she is always honest and thoughtful. Recently she posted about "Refine Method" http://dorishinyblog.com/2012/02/14/breaking-up-with-the-barre/, in which she talks about losing strength while training for the marathon. As you all know, I do crew (our season starts Monday). Over the past months off, I have lost some weight, doing different workouts (still keeping my strength, just shedding a few inches). I am scared that I will gain weight when I go back to crew (I know that sounds weird, but its the truth). Reading this blog, gave me insurance that others have had a hard time going from one exercise routine to another. Thanks again Dori!


1 comment:

  1. No, Catie, Thank YOU! Like I just said in our email exchange, this really brightened my day when I needed it most. And you will be great when you go back to crew. You'll be doing something you love, that is what matters. Even if you did gain weight, try and remember it is not the worst thing in the world. And what is gained can always be lost again, but the people who love you would likely never notice or care.

    I am really touched that I could help you.

    ReplyDelete