Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Thank You

Thank You; these are two simple words, that we are told over and over again to say as children. However, as we grow older, we sometimes forget just how important it is to say "thank you". I am at an amazing college, with amazing friends and inspirational people all around me, surely there are people I don't thank that I should. I heard about the book "A Simple Act of Gratitude: How Learning to Say Thank You Changed My Life"on the TODAY SHOW. For the next 365 days, I plan to write 365 Thank You cards to everyone who is important to me or whom I simply don't recognize enough or at all. This is no new years resolution, I know (I am 24 days to late for that), instead it is a way for me to step out of my ordinary day life and thank someone. I will start tomorrow.... so until then I'm sure my brain will be rattling up a list of people who I want to thank. 

No comments:

Post a Comment