Tuesday, December 31, 2013

2013: 13 things I am grateful for

I was debating doing a year in review like last year.  However, this year I decided to mix things up and reflect on 13 things I am grateful for this past year.

1. Teresa and the Yteam. No words can begin to describe my eternal gratitude I have for Teresa and Yteam.




2.  Running (I mean how could I not mention this).

3. My summer in Boston. My job and the new friends I made. I am so blessed.


4. New friends I have made. Instead of including names, and photos (and probably forgetting to mention some) I have decided to just add this video because I believe it speaks for itself! To those new friends,  you know who you are. I am grateful for you.


5. Old friends. To the friendships that grew stronger or continued to stay strong, I am eternally grateful.

6. Broadway. I was so fortunate this year to fall in love with broadway again. Whether listening to the music, going to see a show or watching a silly vlogs on broadway.com, it has brought a great big smile to my face. Special shout out to two of my fav broadway ladies: Ms Lesli Margherita and Laura Osnes.

7. Monday night chats with Sandy.

8. My dailymile and other social media friends. Some of these people I have never met, others I have been fortunate to meet this past year. I am so grateful for all of them and their continued support, whether it be running or just everyday life. They have truly become some of my dearest friends, I am very fortunate. Thank you!









9. Belly aching laughs. I know this may sound random, but I am so grateful for all those times I found myself laughing so hard, I started crying.

10. Letting go of crew. This was a hard decision. Crew played a major part in my college life. I am so grateful I was able to recognize that it was doing more bad than good for me and I allowed myself to let it go.


11. Disney Princess Half Marathon. I know this fits under running, but this was my first half marathon, one I will always remember; An experience I am so grateful for.


12. My trips to NYC and Amanda and her family. So blessed to be welcomed into their home and experience all NYC has to offer!
NYC Half 2013 
Brooklyn Half


13. Grateful to have finally started Weight Watchers and tackling the other 70% of weight loss… FOOD!

No comments:

Post a Comment