Thursday, January 2, 2014

Old School Blogging

Just discovered a new great blog: The Thinks I Can Think. Looking through her old posts I came upon this challenge. I have always wanted to do something like this so here it goes.

A. Attached or Single?
Presently single. Just me, myself and I (and my running shoes).



B. Best Friend?
Oof! This isn't easy to answer. I grew up being told to never just have ONE friend. I also learned through experience that having only one BEST friend can sometime lead to major disappointment sometimes. I have some very close friends. For now I will just list the friends that show up under my favorites on my phone, since those are the people I would call at 3 in the morning crying.




Alysa

Evelyn and Marianna

Rebecca


Ellen

Deanna

I AM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL MY FRIENDS. I believe friends/best friends change over time…. UGH… this is stressing me out!

C. Cake or pie?
I LOVE Frosting! However, I am going to go with pie this time. mmmmm…. KEY LIME PIE :)

D. Day of Choice?
Saturday.

E. Essential Item?
Chocolate, my iPhone, wine, running shoes and great big old smile :)

F. Favorite Color?
Pink and most recently orange.

G. Gummy Bears or Worms?
Gummy bears.

H. Home Town?
Boston BABY!

I. Favorite Indulgence?
Anything CHOCOLATE!

J. January or July?
January. I don't love the cold, however I prefer it over 90 plus degree days!

K. Kids?
Nope. Well actually, do I count?

L. Life Isn't Complete Without?
Exercise, belly aching laughs, random dance sessions and CHOCOLATE!


M. Marriage Date?
Not set yet. Trying to find the guy first. See first question.

N. Number of Brothers/Sisters?
Zero. Only child. Loved being spoiled as a child, but always (and still do) wanted siblings. Funny story, when I was younger (I want to say 6 years old) I went into my parents room and said "I want twin siblings by tomorrow please" and slammed the door behind me. When asked why my parents never had more, they always respond "Catie was enough".
Yup. Enough!




O. Oranges or Apples?
Apples.

P. Phobias?
Pigeons. I know bizarre, but they freak the hell out of me. I can't walk near them. I have accepted the fact I may never be able to travel to Italy…

Q. Quotes
I have many.




R. Reasons to Smile?
The simple things in life. #simplethings Don't agree with me? Go check this out!

S. Season of Choice?
Fall. Perfect temperature, perfect running weather and gorgeous light.



T. Tag 5 People:
Katie (a little nudge to start your own blog)
Dani (Weight Off My Shoulders)
Dori (Dori's Shiny Blog)--- first blog I started reading :)
J (Kissing Frogs) 
Ashley (Getting Stronger, Burning Fat) 

U. Unknown Fact About Me?
Hmm… I'm pretty open about everything… but I guess this is a fun fact: In 2007, my dad and I were on stage at the Tony Awards during the performance of Spring Awakening. We got to go to the Tony Awards rehearsal and then to an after party. Pretty incredible experience.
Dare you to try to find us!

Not so easy to find.. Here is some help :)




V. Vegetable?
Broccoli.

W. Worst Habit?
I have many bad habits that drive my friends nuts. My current worse habit is highlighting everything with my computer mouse over and over again while reading anything on my computer…. just did it...

X. Xray or Ultrasound?
Ultrasound, but I am talking the kind you get at PT.

Y. Your favorite food?
Chocolate (by now you should know that I am ADDICTED to anything and everything CHOCOLATE)


 Z. Zodiac Sign
Pisces.

Now you give it a try. Answer one of the following in the comment section below, or do the whole challenge on your own blog :)

No comments:

Post a Comment