Saturday, April 27, 2013

Here's to you Marianna

So, in less than a month my great friend Marianna will be graduating. In life we have those core friends, and Marianna is in my eyes one of my core friends. We were friendly in the past years, but I would say she became my core friends this year. Whether its grabbing a meal, doing work together, playing Wii, a major bitch session, Facebook chats that go on for ages, Res life meetings, Chinese food/movie night, major laugh sessions, deep talks while taking a walk, Michael BublĂ© jam out sessions or that time we took a spontaneous trip to Boston! It's no surprise that she makes my gratitude list almost every single week.






Yes, Marianna this is going to get cheesy! She is true to me. She tells it to me like it is and is there for me all the time. She is one amazing woman, and I am so happy to call her a friend. When she leaves college to pursue a career in education, I will miss not having her around, and I'm scared our friendship will change. However, I know that it will stay strong, and grow even stronger. In the meantime, I vow to enjoy every last minute I get to spend with her!

Thank you Marianna for being such a great friend! 


Most recent photo from this weekend!





No comments:

Post a Comment